On January 23, 2018 our company became a member of the Georgian Tourism Association (GTA). BGT had been very successful in a thorough multistage selection process to confirm company’s eligibility to join the Association.
Georgian Tourism Association is an organization of Private Tourism Companies, Hotels and Wine companies in Georgia. The association was founded in 2006 to promote the
- cooperation between the tourism companies in Georgia;
- cooperation between private and public sector;
- capacity building and quality management for tourism services;
- accessibility of tourism information;
- sustainable tourism development in Georgia;
- regional tourism development.
Georgian Tourism Association works on product development in incoming, domestic and outgoing tourism.
GTA is a member of several international organizations, inter alia:
- UNWTO Knowledge Network
- GSTC (Global Sustainable Tourism Council)
- GCCI (Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- ICC (International Chamber of Commerce)
- Tourism Advisory Board in Georgia
We consider GTA an honour that calls for a great responsibility and attests to the high quality of our services